Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Led Moving Heads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 11:21pm
the xmlite stuff looks cool , It seems the oem for lots of other manufacturers also.. I checked them out at Frankfurt,last year. They had a very small stand showing some really nice lights. Those mini hybrid look the business.. Ideal for smaller venues
EVENT SOUND RON.
RONAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 11:28pm
Check out the Adj focus spot Three z, and focus spot 2..  Good value 2 year warranty.. Adj have recently divided the range into two categories, The select range being the second aimed at events companies or larger dj/band shows.. Like the "Elation" lights the select range are now all  quality controlled in Europe.. 
EVENT SOUND RON.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 4:57pm
Yeah, it was the Mini Hot Beam 3 in 1 I was looking at - 150W '3R' lamp.
She said they came out about 10% dimmer than a 2R Sharpy-alike which is ample for the sort of stages I do.
Not quite as even brightness across the spot as I'd like (certainly based on the video anyway) but for the money... whatever.

I've asked them to shoot some beam video from their booth at the recent Chinese fair as they had some in the rig. Will be interesting to see what that comes out like.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12