Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bishop sounds drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosh pit monsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bishop sounds drivers
    Posted: 16 February 2017 at 8:31pm
anyone had any experience or heard bishop sounds drivers ill put link below reasonable cheap ,guy on the other side the phone at the company was pretty confident about them being just as good as the PD's and void any help would be cool cant find any reviews on the net

https://bishopsound.com/shop/18-inch-1000-watt-replacement-speaker-from-bishopsound/
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 11:53pm
Budget driver, weak motor in comparison to PD and Void offerings. You get what you pay for! I would avoid. Qes too high for my liking

Edit - Some really bad photo-shopping of logos onto drivers there too. I'd bet a months pay they are just importing and rebranding cheapo drivers

Edited by odc04r - 16 February 2017 at 11:54pm
patryk1305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patryk1305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 7:38am
Originally posted by odc04r odc04r wrote:

Budget driver, weak motor in comparison to PD and Void offerings. You get what you pay for! I would avoid. Qes too high for my liking

Edit - Some really bad photo-shopping of logos onto drivers there too. I'd bet a months pay they are just importing and rebranding cheapo drivers

+1

Go on alibaba and you will find thousands of similar looking drivers. Their compression drivers are just rebranded MCM drivers. They stuck their own label on and doubled the price.
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 9:12am
They got ripped to shreds on FB a while ago.

Same as PD or Void.  Piss off, the only sameness is they are round
It's everything, not everythink!
mosh pit monsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosh pit monsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 12:46pm
ok ill leave um then got me hopes up there, is there no alternative to the 1850s or v1000s except for 186s xb1000? anyone used anything different  
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 12:53pm
"Affordable/ durable/reliable
       British speakers"

Well it's what it says on their website. They must be Britsh,they have the union flag all over their products? Ermm
Be seeing you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosh pit monsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 12:59pm
 im interested to here what they sound like 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosh pit monsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 1:05pm
could any one tell me the EBP of them 
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

"Affordable/ durable/reliable
       British speakers"

Well it's what it says on their website. They must be Britsh,they have the union flag all over their products? Ermm

Mmmmeh. You can just see the meeting with the ar*ehole marketroid suit - blathering on about "brand name leveraging" - bleeeuuurgh .... gimme a sick bag.

REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 2:58pm
I doubt that much thought went into it
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by mosh pit monsta mosh pit monsta wrote:

could any one tell me the EBP of them 

Work it out! Fs/Qes

Edit: Wrong quote...

Edited by odc04r - 17 February 2017 at 3:02pm
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by odc04r odc04r wrote:

I doubt that much thought went into it

Yeah,i make you right, just stick some Union jacks on it, job done.

Still,it's nice to know Shenzhen is now British.

Edit....or rather i should say The Union flag,it's only the Union Jack when it's flying on a ship of course.Thumbs Up

Edited by jbl_man - 17 February 2017 at 3:53pm
Be seeing you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>