Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

w audio sb500/sb850. D4-500. XT800

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: w audio sb500/sb850. D4-500. XT800
    Posted: 03 March 2017 at 11:37am
I have larger amps to swap with but I need one of these and/or an Matrix XT800 for a 2.1 system I'm putting together as I like my racks to match (OCD) and the little w audio sb500 I have here hasn't let me down so would like a second or the bigger sb850.
also if I can't get one of these Amps I can swap it all out and put a second xt800 in there...

as said I have a few larger amps to swap for them and or money but this is to build up a matching amp rack for a small system so I don't want to silly prices please.

Edited by mini-mad - 04 March 2017 at 6:16pm
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
bassdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 11:57am
Originally posted by mini-mad mini-mad wrote:

I have larger amps to swap with but I need one of these and/or an Matrix XT800 for a 2.1 system I'm putting together as I like my racks to match (OCD) and the little w audio sb500 I have here hasn't let me down so would like a second or the bigger sb850.
also if I can't get one of these Amps I can swap it all out and put a second xt800 in there...

as said I have a few larger amps to swap for them and or money but this is to build up a matching amp rack for a small system so I don't want to silly prices please.

I have a excellent condition w audio horizon 600 1u if that's any use?
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 2:51pm
I'm trying to keep my amps all the same... I have one sb500 and one xt800... the little sb500 isn't to bad for tops on small gigs but would like to use it bridged for a single bass can and have an sb850 on tops duty.

...or like I use to have a pair of xt800 with a berry crossover set up the same way but with much more headroom (and being better amps of course).

but thanks for the offer none the less!

I have the 400 version of that in my living room on monitor duty for my decks. the fans are annoying at low levels
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 2:59pm
double post

Edited by mini-mad - 04 March 2017 at 6:17pm
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2017 at 6:18pm
....unless you have a matching pair...

or anyone has Thomanns 4-d500 going for cheap...

or a cheap 2U 4 channel amp that's bridgeable?

mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2017 at 11:16am
Still on the hunt...
 Post Reply Post Reply