Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Computer Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adobe Illustrator -Quadro SLI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Aman Gebru Aman Gebru wrote:

Originally posted by shagnasty shagnasty wrote:

I think you may be missing the file sizes we deal with and the 2x 4K screens....

Then I would be running Adobe Premier not Illustrator.

I don't think you can use Prem to produce vector graphics for print, in fact I KNOW you can't.

The truth is scratch drives, all that stuff is just crap, using SSDs and 48GB of ram, Adobe need to start writing Code that can work on today's hardware, AI is nothing compared to some packages complexity wise but still needs more power to run.

Shoddy, just utterly shoddy.
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 1:46pm
Just found this in my office. Adobe photoshop 3.0 on five 1.44mb floppy discs somewhere is illustrator from the same period

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by 4D 4D wrote:

Just found this in my office. Adobe photoshop 3.0 on five 1.44mb floppy discs somewhere is illustrator from the same period

7MB, that was when they knew how to write code!!!!!!!!!
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 2:46pm
Had to, no space. Same with everything, cars that park, light amps.....laaazyyyy world

Good find, 7mb!  Wonderful
It's everything, not everythink!
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 9:13am
First PC I had used 200Mb removable HDs. Happy days deciding what to uninstall every time you wanted something new on there. Well once I also had a 20Mb in an Amiga 600 too, blew my mind at the time once I eventually managed to get something on it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123