Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funktion One F221 SIMILIAR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reminder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funktion One F221 SIMILIAR
    Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:53am
Hi,Smile
can anybody give me a plan of a Subwoofer which design and output is similiar Funktion One F221?
No copy without copyright i know Smile
thank you
reminder

Edited by reminder - 15 December 2009 at 1:55am
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 2:04am
no Mr Loo Pong, we can't do that

Edited by mykey - 15 December 2009 at 2:05am
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:53am
Big smile
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:01am
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

no Mr Loo Pong, we can't do that

Hu flung dung?

Whats the application? does it have to e 21"?
darkmatter View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 1:18pm
If you flip reverse all the dimensions on a 12" horn plan you'll get a plan for a 21" horn. Then just double it up for 2 x 21" drivers. Just to clarify the process is flip - reverse - double.

DO NOT double it first! Otherwise the dimensions all get completely messed up and your monkey will instantaneously turn into a gobshite.
AndyWave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:34pm
LOLLOL

Is this that protectionism I heard about in 21:00 news

Almost as logical as Monty Pythons Flying Circus.

A
rich_gale View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich_gale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:23pm
i wonder if the people from the 'land of no own ideas, plenty of illegal mass production' pop onto here for ideas on what to rip off next?.  is there a usb, bootybass, meatgrinder, hd, etc ripoff done yet? or do they only focus on the commercially manufactured models at the moment? 
REFLEX ALL THE WAY.... (however, im playing with horns again...) That ok Mister Valiant? :)
adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:47pm
I have to agree and think they must..

How many HD15 clones have we seen on eBay? I have also seen cabs that look much like some of Staipers designs.

There should be a gnu licence type thing for free speaker plans... Atleast then the designer has some hope of getting some kinda credit.

toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 2:55am
Originally posted by adambomb adambomb wrote:

should be a gnu licence type thing for free speaker plans... Atleast then the designer has some hope of getting some kinda credit.

Creative Commons licenses would apply well, if the designer chooses to use them.
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:27am
there's a lot of talk of open hardware these days and licenses such as TAPR are being drafted up.

i'm no authority on this.. might be worth reading up on for those interested though.
tehuti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tehuti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:15am
i have many f221 and it is something that cannot be duplicated.  what i can reveal is that the enclosure design is only part of what makes them so powerful.  The drivers used are very unique and employ materials not found in normal bass speakers which can handle extreme amounts of power.  you couldnt just put an aftermarket 21 driver inside with a similar enclosure and expect something close.  Other companies make horn loaded 21 and they are not so good.   The horn design itself is very efficient and together make the best of bass cabinets.  
Kaybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2017 at 9:33pm
Good point.. does anyone know where I can buy some f221 drivers? Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>