Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage amp Specs.HH,Citronic,Peavey, etc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2016 at 6:48pm
Hmm, they don't look very readable on the message board. I'll try emailing them to you.
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2016 at 9:31pm
Hi Dave, you are a star, email is much clearer thank you

Must get you some beer!

Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2016 at 1:28am
Dave Collins. Sadly departed. Old, old amps.

Why do you need the specs?
Billy Dawg.
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2016 at 6:39am
Hi Malc, it's nice to know the input sensitivity and output to match the amps to drivers and set limiters on my crossovers. On top of that, I'm a bit of a vintage enthusiast and it's always nice to see how things were done. Nice sounding amps these.....sod the weight!

Edited by Jimmer - 13 January 2016 at 6:39am
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2016 at 9:51am
Use your ears and experience.  I would also never assume printed matter to be correct. 
Billy Dawg.
Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2016 at 11:54am
Of course, goes without saying. However it's always nice to know what ballpark we are in! Lot of folks reckon the sr707 is 1k a side... they clearly are not!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2016 at 1:33pm
They are well below that. 
Billy Dawg.
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2019 at 9:44am
Resurrecting an old thread.

But, I have been looking for an 808 for a while. They do seem to pop up now and again. The last ones to surface looked in dire condition though and daft money.

Would consider other 3801 for example if anyone is inclined to let one go...

OR I would also consider a PPX1600.

Are the 707's 800w a side 8ohm rms? 1200 at 4 or there about. That is what I thought anyway.

Edited by midas - 10 June 2019 at 9:46am
In bass no one can hear you scream!
John C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2020 at 12:39pm
Anyone got a circuit diagram for a Citronic SA400 please?
jblfreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2023 at 6:24pm
Hi all,
Anyone got info on the screw sizes on the old x001 Crests? Mainly the top cover.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112