Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Other plans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

looking for RCF ESW 1018 Plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for RCF ESW 1018 Plans
    Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:40am

Anyone have or know where to locate the pans for the RCF ESW 1018 Sub?

Thanks

Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 8:34am
It's just a normal reflex sub, nothing special about that RCF ESW1018 sub. 
staiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:06pm

Hi efreak,

Here you can see what is it inside.. http://www.iven.nl/bouwproces/diversen/esw1018/esw1018.htm

efreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by staiper staiper wrote:

Hi efreak,

Here you can see what is it inside.. http://www.iven.nl/bouwproces/diversen/esw1018/esw1018.htm

Yes i have seen that. I e-mailed him for the plans, and he does not care to share...Thanks though. I wanted to build a set and compare them to the punishers i am currently building.

A.J

staiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:36am
 I have had four of them (original RCF-s) in one of the local clubs but I was not so impressed with sound. They sound a bit slow and “greasy”. It is maybe Ok for D&B.. RAP..Goa-Trance..and similar type of music.

It is hard to compare sound of Punisher-horn and ESW1018 because these cabinets are aimed to different goals. ESW is subbass-bass cabinet (can work even single)      ..Punisher is bass-kickbass cabinet (and it is optimal to use few of them together)

Edited by staiper
 Post Reply Post Reply