Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kicker Designs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kicker Designs
    Posted: 16 August 2005 at 11:30am

can some one tell me plz wher i might find a kicker design for the 15"L7 sub, theres one i saw at a show which was a custom or official box which was pumping out low freqs 20Hz !! but it took up most of the boot space!

are there any good designs for this type of sub !

rastaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 6:04pm
Are there any T/S specs for that type of sub?
LunchieTey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunchieTey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 7:25pm
I always thought the Kicker subs all came with suggested enclosures? It was probably just a fancy version of thier 'large ported' box. In a car with an L7,you'd have to be a blind and deaf paulsy victim using a pipewrench to not be able to build any of their recommended boxes and not get huge bass out of these!
Speaker addict
rastaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 7:35pm
How about all the designs for it in it's manual are none of them suitable for your needs?

Edited by rastaman
rastaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 7:50pm
CHAMPION View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 6:27pm
Thanks thats the one i was looking for, Ground Shanking SPL BASSS just what the neighbours need !!!
rastaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 6:38pm
Neighbours? What are they?

CHAMPION View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 7:05pm

DEFF

LunchieTey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunchieTey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 11:39pm
If that is your place,damn you're lucky. I have literally about 6 meters between woofers and neighbours eardrums  And don't they just LOVE to biatch about any noise they hear. I swear they're nutters,and they love this wierd russian/yugo or whatever chant music pumped to distortion through what definately sounds like the worlds crappiest mini system.
Speaker addict
CHAMPION View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 10:33am

A question will this spec for a Directed 15" Comp X sub sound near the same as the kicker L7 in the kicker SPL enclouser.

Directed comp X spehttp://www.directed.com/audio/compx/compX_specs.asp#specc

Kicker spec for the box http://www.kicker.com/05/tech-support/manuals/manuals/02SL7T echManualV2_0.pdf

Enigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 7:09am

Damn that thing can move some air.

Just ahd a look at the TS parameters.

Let the rhythm be your guiding light !!!
CHAMPION View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 7:22pm

i will be making afew soon watch this space.....

Post Reply Post Reply