Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AMX control programming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AMX control programming
    Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:45pm
Anyone had any experience of AMX control panels and TPdesign.. I need a copy of the software..
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
t0m View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t0m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 2:30pm
+1!

I have one sat here, a current model which I only have the charger and the unit for. Was given to me as payment for a debt and still can't work out how to get the lock off it or reprogram it!

Keep me updated in how you get on Fordy! ;)

//t0m
http://www.microrave.biz

PA/Sound/Staging/Lighting & Laser Hire for London & the whole of the UK
imageoven View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imageoven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by t0m t0m wrote:

given to me as payment for a debt and still can't work out how to get the lock off it or reprogram it!

We were once offered a generator in a similar situation, the guy said it was "fine" but it didn't come with "the wires"

Turned out to be a diesel powered water pump.

Dodger.

Sorry can't help with AMX, it's on my list of things I need to learn....
spudmiester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudmiester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:50pm
The only AMX bloke I know of is called Duncan and is a freelance programmer. He is good, but charges an effing fortune.

Apparently these things are a bit on the complicated side.
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:33am
PM me I will forward you an email address
rooneypoos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rooneypoos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:33am
AMX and Crestron programmers I have worked with before (on corporate big budget jobs) have charged £350 per day flat and strung work out for weeks. Good work if you know how to do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply