Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Polar Bear" Scoop build

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redlaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 2:44pm
Searching for polar bear plans.
Doest someone know how i could contact pfly ?
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 9:37am
Yes, I still keep contact with him offline. Where are you based? There’s a licensed set of builders for the UK and a part of Europe, I believe.

It also seems some well made ones are up for sale at the moment on this very forum.
medi.root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medi.root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2022 at 6:43pm
where could i find a plan from the polar bear scoop?
Big smile
WaveLength View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveLength Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2023 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Yes, I still keep contact with him offline. Where are you based? There’s a licensed set of builders for the UK and a part of Europe, I believe.

It also seems some well made ones are up for sale at the moment on this very forum.

Hello
Is there any chance to get the Polar bear Plan?
please 🙏
Fūjin-Audio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fūjin-Audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2024 at 10:46pm
wondered if there was still any chance of getting the plans sent over privately (if anyone had a copy) in a read only format or such. I am located in japan and do not have the budget to go about in ordering and shipping these from europe. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567