Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1850 CNC Plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpComingSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:07am
how do the 1850 compare agains the cerwin vega folden horn ? Cerwin-Vega AB-36C Sub
Vert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:32am
I'm after the CNC plans for an 1850 if anyone can help?
Box builder, pm for quote
cncington View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cncington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:37pm
i can cnc any cabinet as long as i have the basic 2d plans if its any help to anybody?  bb grade birch ply at a reasonable price too :)   flat-packs or assembled.....

based near birmingham

Edited by cncington - 08 July 2012 at 2:38pm
my middle name is......... IKEA
b grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:06pm
I did not want to start a new thread for this but I noticed the alternate bracing in the original post images.  I have had the thought that the side panels seem to have a pretty wide expanse with no bracing at the horn mouth.  I have had the same thought that I might put a horizontal brace there sort of hog style to make sure those panels do not vibrate.  Anyone who has constructed 1850s (or 186), have you noticed excessive vibrations there?  If it is not a problem I would not modify the design, but it is not really a hard modification.  Should I bother with that or is it uneeded?  I am probably going to start building a set of four on Sunday, and any input would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by b grade - 02 November 2012 at 4:07pm
topdiggy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topdiggy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by cncington cncington wrote:

i can cnc any cabinet as long as i have the basic 2d plans if its any help to anybody?  bb grade birch ply at a reasonable price too :)   flat-packs or assembled.....

based near birmingham

I know this is a old post, but, im in Atlanta, GA. Im looking for flat packs for the WSX bin, do you have any of those? If not, did you ever get the plans for the 1850???

thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12