Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SHAKA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHAKA
    Posted: 29 May 2006 at 1:30pm

good night busy,left at 530 then had a kip in car ,got bach to birmingham at 930 any body elese go,sounded heavy speaker wires still twisted up lol root style

TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
Dubaholic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 6:08pm
well for me it was quite a funny night well i say funny. we was busted at the train station here in southend ermmm we left a trail of sweet smelling herb.lol. we got on the spot 3 year caution! what a waste of everyones time and we only had to buy some up there!!!
      I did enjoy the dance shame shaka didnt get on the mic (think there was a problem) thought his sound was all good part from some feedback issues and some bass cutting in and out. def should sound good in chameleon hope he takes the full sound!!
   hey Paulus u done better at getting home than us we got lost walking the streets of london. i didnt get home till 11am.lol. one thing must say THE CORONET'S drink prices are wrong wrong wrong- £2 for a small small bottle of water, £2 for warm can of coke, £3.50 for a can of beer. dirty dirty dirty prices!!! how can they be allowed to charge this???????? i hope we dont have to go back there!!!!!!!!!!

mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 2:37am
@Dubaholi
Any video footage?
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:54am

yeah prices crap the water was warm to,

noticed he had some marco alto 2400 and the front clipping nicely lol and some big 5/6u amps just black with fans usal reggae style hey mskeete what amps were they

TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
Dubaholic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 2:03pm
check my profile dubaholicstyle on www.youtube.com!!! i kept the phone in my pocket and then had a quick look round then it went back in my pocket!!! there 3 clips only one has footage this is the best one time 5.57am.

mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:25pm

Originally posted by paulus paulus wrote:

noticed he had some marco alto 2400 and the front clipping nicely lol and some big 5/6u amps just black with fans usal reggae style hey mskeete what amps were they

I have no idea. I didn't bother to take a good look
Spent more time watching two girls in front of me dancing away

Dubaholic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 12:21pm
yes mskeete was some hotties in there, your eyes get drawn to them things.lol.

Post Reply Post Reply