Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Earthquake sound

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Earthquake sound
    Posted: 06 June 2006 at 12:02pm

hi guys

im trying to get in contact with someone from earthquake sound system from birmingham (i think)

i distribute FFA amplifiers and want to show them to the guys..

love injection from birmingham have 4 now and are loving them..

cheers

all brands catered for just call for our best price
Dubaholic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 2:47pm
i take it u mean King Earthquake sound system check his website www.kingearthquake.co.uk or his profile at
www.myspace.com/kingearthquake

mskeete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskeete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 9:35pm
Or you could go to one of his dances and chat to him
You just missed one at stratford rex

If you manage to get him to test some then let me know as I what to hear as well
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 3:45pm
LUV INJECTIONS PLAYS IN STRATFORD REX THIS WEEKEND WITH THE FFA AMPS SAT POSSIBLE 24 BINS ALSO V ROCKET SOUND WITH THERE SYSTEM THIS IS LUV INJECTION NEW SYSTEM SOUNDING GREAT BUT I PREFER THE OLD ONE WHICH WAS THE LOUDEST SOUND IN THE COUNTRY FOR 15 ODD YEARS THAT INCLUDES EARTHQUAKE AND ALLCOMMERS
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
hikk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 3:34am
Me i am always on this forum reading about this and that so respect to all fe dat !
But what i would like to say about alot of what is said in this section of the forum is quiet shallow really !
I mean my undestanding of ROOTs and part of the message these sound systems are trying to bring across is quiet the opposite as to how they are being spoken of here.Maybe how they sight themselves ,who knows? Is being the biggest the loadest that important ?
To me this concept is the way the BABYLON system and BABYLON way of thinking runs, think of globalization and such !
Please dont get me wrong i am always looking to improve my system which will/does lead to it growing not only in size !

bdlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 3:35am

Originally posted by TRE4U2NV TRE4U2NV wrote:

LUV INJECTIONS PLAYS IN STRATFORD REX THIS WEEKEND WITH THE FFA AMPS SAT POSSIBLE 24 BINS ALSO V ROCKET SOUND WITH THERE SYSTEM THIS IS LUV INJECTION NEW SYSTEM SOUNDING GREAT BUT I PREFER THE OLD ONE WHICH WAS THE LOUDEST SOUND IN THE COUNTRY FOR 15 ODD YEARS THAT INCLUDES EARTHQUAKE AND ALLCOMMERS

i know i will be there. they are picking up another FFA5000 for this weekend .. and its def 24 PD1850's  i cant wait

all brands catered for just call for our best price
DUBPLATE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBPLATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 10:06am

Edited by DUBPLATE - 07 June 2007 at 3:12am
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by hikk hikk wrote:

Me i am always on this forum reading about this and that so respect to all fe dat !
But what i would like to say about alot of what is said in this section of the forum is quiet shallow really !
I mean my undestanding of ROOTs and part of the message these sound systems are trying to bring across is quiet the opposite as to how they are being spoken of here.Maybe how they sight themselves ,who knows? Is being the biggest the loadest that important ?
To me this concept is the way the BABYLON system and BABYLON way of thinking runs, think of globalization and such !
Please dont get me wrong i am always looking to improve my system which will/does lead to it growing not only in size !

penis envy!
hikk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:19am
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Originally posted by hikk hikk wrote:

penis envy!

lol lol lol well it could be ...... hey but you have some that say they like it thick , even some that will tell you that lenght is important but as we are talking about a reggae sound and like most will tell you they are played like an instrument !
 Wouldnt the saying, " Its not what you have but how you use it ", be of significance here ?

Mine is not the longest or the thickest ,
but we do sound sweat ,
they say we know how fe do it.........
so hey ladies come get this meat !
lol lol
watch out for the wickidest ride! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply