Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pendragon Sound System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pendragon Sound System
    Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:05am

Early Days... 

Pendragon performed at 5 Notting Hill carnivals between 1996/1990. This film was shot during our 2nd outing. We wrote this track to coincide with the carnival event and never finished the video. This is a very rare copy of the ruff edit, we think it sums up the atmosphere we created. Thanks for everyone who came and took part. Special thanks to; Laura, Nic Sequenci, Oberon, Beamish, JACE, Juno, Micky Vespre, Lucy, 4DPA, Paul Spak, Elrick, Kev Eyebrow, Pam, Zeph, Vicky, Ruthy, Tiny, Emma Little wing, Gram Sugar Lump, Olly Sugarlump, Mutley, Man Like Ben, Fireman John, Megatripolis, Bugsy, Frazer Clark and the Pendragon massive. xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by 4D - 01 March 2012 at 10:26am
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
Mystik SoundHire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mystik SoundHire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:29pm
Very nice video Clap this Goa Trance tune makes me remember the best times of the Trance parties i started going to. Now that i'm 9 years on the London Trance scene makes me miss that times Cry and todays London Trance scene is not even 10% of that video atmosphere. So congrats on the tune & video edit Big smile
https://www.facebook.com/MystikSoundHire

6x F218's
4x Rez2's
F1 X01 / FFA Powered
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:21pm
Nice video, like the edit.

<Bloody hippies>
LOL
music is the message
fuzzylogic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuzzylogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:42pm
1m36 is like someone wavin a watch in front of your eyes! "...you are feeling horny ...very very horny..open your eyes your back in the room.."
Hypnotising.

NEIGHBOURHOOD SOUNDSYSTEM
Infinitely baffled.

Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:42pm
Reminds me of late 80's early 90's rave days Thumbs Up  

Keith

4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:41pm

More antics from the good old days.Dead

Our Pendragon float is in there somewhere along with Turbo-Unit, Club Alien and many others 

1997 a good year for the fleuro trance scene

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
 Post Reply Post Reply