Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Turbosound thl-811 & Tms-4 value - Need input !
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turbosound thl-811 & Tms-4 value - Need input !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:51pm
just bin the crossovers, TMSx nver sounded as good on passives as they do active, crop some NL8s into the box, link 1+/-, use 2+/- for 18", 3+/- for 10" amd 4+/- for 1"

10" wise you need to peak to Pete @ Crystal Pro, I don't have any but i've just added 4 TSE-111 to my rig to punch out over the neo loaded 118 we use.

When you speak to Pete make sure you have either serial numbers of device code (eg LS1004) there no upgrades to these boxes, anthing other than the stock 10" shocking, Tony and John didn't spend time developing one of the best mid-hi solutions on the planet for some muppet to stuff a stock 10" in and make it sound better,,,

The EV (CD103) or Beyma (CD102) units are very easy to get, again speak to Pete!

Smile
Aztor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aztor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:35am
Thanks!!! Big smile
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2015 at 11:43am
How did all this end up?
Did it get fixed?
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Aztor Aztor wrote:

WHOW, I guess these are the boxes I just bought from Norway!
Isn't there supposed to be a rearbowl for the middriver? -I guess so, there's not!
Also: The phaseplug looks a bit odd doesn't it?

Speaker Sol View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 10:02am
There is on the THL4,

I will be opening mine up over the weekend. I can take measurements for you. I think will be easy enough for you to make one

It could be possible though that the 811 be is different.

We where chatting on FB?
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 11:47am
Perhaps we were, I'm usually Poul Høstblomst, yet never the same, don't want to get all personal in there!
Perfect if you can measure that up for me! -Perhaps even do a picture?
Speaker Sol View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 12:18pm
Ye I will do do. 

And we have been chatting on FB, send me a reminder if you think I have forgotten. Smile

I'm not sure about the cylider part attached to the phase plug, I have now seen other pictures of 811s and it wasn't there. 

Mine look slightly different to both pictures I have seen. Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234