Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where are the Soundclashes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Herb-i Herb-i wrote:

Yes gee I wouldn't mind going to hear another clash is 2015

Keith

Rahtid LOL Lets see iyah
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:58am
SHAMEFUL............. I'm deeply ashamed of all you Northern systems, you're very quick to pop insults & snide comments @ Goverment, trying to rubbish their superiority over everyone else in the North, quick to suggest this system is better or that system, "BUT ALL RUNNING" pure silliness!! Don't you guys see how this reads to people reading from all on the country?? SHAMEFUL.......SHAMEFUL....

Come on guys have some balls, all you Northern Systems that's got an issue with Goverment, step up, have some courage, there is loads of very good systems in the North, don't let gee belittle you guys!! He's bark is worse than his bite, don't let that put you guys off, where's all your venom, Goverment is beatable they an't that tough, if I had a system I'll take the challenge just to shut gee's mouth, even though we're bredrins.
Prove your worth fellas, put Goverment to the test & embarrass them, that for sure will shut them up, If nobody takes the challenge then for sure as it stands Goverment is the system to beat in the North "FACT", & no amount of speakerplans bickering will change that "FULL STOP", I do understand most are alittle afraid of their bass, don't let that put you guys off bring more boxes, it an't rocket science, come on bro's teach Goverment a lesson, that's what I say.

Keith
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Herb-i Herb-i wrote:

Come on guys have some balls, 

Keith

Dem don't hav any balls iyah, dem ah ALIEN......... !!!!

TRUTHS & RIGHTS WILL PREVAIL 

PUBLIC NOTICE:

The Ruffest Tuffest Heaviest machine in the North Goverment "weight & treble" will seek out masqueraders & eradicate dem, memba mi tell uno, if uno is ah masquerader, stay far..................................!!!

Jah Jah Warth...............

Edited by Gee136 - 09 January 2015 at 12:11am

championdrei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote championdrei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:27am
@Gee if I still had my boxes I would come and give you problems only have my set... when i build back my boxes you have a clash
respect
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:22am
Originally posted by championdrei championdrei wrote:

@Gee if I still had my boxes I would come and give you problems only have my set... when i build back my boxes you have a clash

BIG man response, & in my books that gets a 100% salute Clap 

Respect.............. Approve

Phil B View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2015 at 3:35am
Originally posted by fat_brstd fat_brstd wrote:

Full audio from a Sound Clash in Australia a week ago, 3 sounds, Heartical Hi-Powa, Echo Chamber & my sound Adrians Wall.

https://soundcloud.com/mikey-glamour/sets/three-the-hard-way-sound-summit-melbourne-australia-6122014

And just to add to that here`s a nice little documentary from Stryka D Heartical giving us his story on the rise of Sound Systems in Melbourne...

.p.
Mostly harmless.... except if catering is shut.

Solar Sound System Shennanigans..http://diyhifi.biz/
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2015 at 3:49am
Originally posted by Phil B Phil B wrote:

Originally posted by fat_brstd fat_brstd wrote:

Full audio from a Sound Clash in Australia a week ago, 3 sounds, Heartical Hi-Powa, Echo Chamber & my sound Adrians Wall.

https://soundcloud.com/mikey-glamour/sets/three-the-hard-way-sound-summit-melbourne-australia-6122014

And just to add to that here`s a nice little documentary from Stryka D Heartical giving us his story on the rise of Sound Systems in Melbourne...

.p.

Thanks for the link phil b!Clap
"what!?"
Herb-i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb-i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:16pm
@ Phil B, great stuff fella    

Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011