Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Guidelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:31pm
PM? Smile
kingkwak View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingkwak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:13am
p?

If your wanting to post in the for sale, then 10 posts. Otherwise keep posting cos Its been awhile since I was that new.
Oh, and welcome
To much power? NEVER.
trots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2012 at 1:26am
Hello,
Keen to buy a few things off the for-sale section but am a new member of the forum. Is there any way I could be given permission to post replies in the for sale section before my 10th post - as I'm not expert on soundsystems and will probably just annoy people if I make a further 9 posts!

T
mantikorr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mantikorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2014 at 11:38am
hello,
I'm a new member, I seem to have a problem with the PMs:
 when I login, I can't sent any Private message,( the button doesn't exist anymore) while I can when I'm not logged.
Do you have a solution?
thank you

immortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2014 at 11:41am
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

you need at least 10 points to send private messages.
Cemetery Sounds
mantikorr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mantikorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2014 at 12:04pm
ok thanks for your response .
monkeyorangejuice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeyorangejuice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 8:49pm
Gonna have to come back here a few times I think
christth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 7:50am
Hi,

Wonder if i could get some help from one of you moderators, i need help changing my username. 
Did not realize what i had done until it was to late Confused Can you change it to C.T or just delete the  at hotmail part?

C.T
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123