Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BMS 4592ND performance on a 250Hz tractrix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by corell corell wrote:

look at h audio :)
oh i realise thats probably the online shop you meant, sorry. They had a CNC flat pack once, but no i cant find it anymore... i will ask fabian directly!

thank you corell, that's very kind of you!

Clap

EDIT: can't find a crossover for the PAF212 either, neither pre-assembled nor in kit form Ouch

I suspect it might have not sold very well at the high (but justified!) price point. 

Edited by bob4 - 07 March 2017 at 3:48pm
corell View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 11:39am
Yeah, they didn't sell as much as you would have expected from such a professional design. It was the PA-Forum community projekt years ago, before Jobst took over the german DIY market.
Quite a few people disliked the very complicated passive x over (including allpass, notch filters etc) in these days of ease digital processing aswell. "Bauteilegrab" they'd call it ;) The passive alone is ~200€ per piece. Only sold preassembled.
I know Fabian personally, he also did the measurements of my own speakers, im 100% sure it is possible to get the x-over and building plans still, not so sure about CNC flatpacks if they took it of the shop.
Also, i have 2 new ND1460 lying around i might be willing to sell ;)
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 2:38pm
thank you corell!! Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345