Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Monacor mini box

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 10:40pm
Very cool design. Have you got any info on the feet? I've been looking for a good source of small rubber/plastic feet but can't seem to find any that look so good.
angus View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 10:14pm
Really like this build. Where did you get the 5" Peerless passive radiator though? Can't find one for love nor money in the UK.
They're complaining over there, but it's their fault!
KWB75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KWB75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 9:00pm
Thanks for the comments.

The feet are from a local hardware store, although i think Wilkinson have pretty much the same - next time i'm there i'll make a note of the brand.

The passive radiator is a Peerless 3.5 inch, it's actually slightly bigger - nearer 4 inches. i got mine from Europe audio.
thoccc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thoccc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2015 at 10:01pm
Hello, KWB75

I'm trying to rebuild your project, how did you manage to fit everything ( charger, battery, accusafe, etc..) in the box?
And where did you find this mounting dish or however its called :p the metalic plate to mount all connectors and switches.

Thanks!
amlu View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2015 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Hemisphere Hemisphere wrote:

Very cool design. Have you got any info on the feet? I've been looking for a good source of small rubber/plastic feet but can't seem to find any that look so good.

Had good results with those
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-Black-Hard-Rubber-Feet-Conical-with-Screw-Fixing-Hole-Bumper-Foot-18x14x5mm-/261602882483?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3ce8bf33b3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12