Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who are these guys and where are they based?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by C-Audiofreak C-Audiofreak wrote:

When you guys were at The Lord Mayors precession years ago it was quite spectacular with the dancers you had following and all the costumes etc back then I think the whole rig was in black with a lot of bullet tweeter cabs at the top of the stack and the folded horn bass cabs had curved fronts the generator was almost as big as the truck you were on I'm going back 12 or more years it is a memory I will have for ever the pavement shook as you guys came round the Iceland round about and I was some 500 yards away near marks and spencer even their windows shook it was awesome
That could have been tre4u2nv or a guy called Roddy. They also had that rig
Mykey Wattco
C-Audiofreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 1:42pm
I remember seing a rack of studio master 1600d amps and when they drove by the guy at the controls just looked at the crowd slowly nodding as if to say yup I'm f***ing loud
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12