Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another Iso-Barric portable speaker (pic working)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Iso-Barric portable speaker (pic working)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 9:33pm
I don't understand the driver arrangement. it doesn't seem like they can be connecting to the air inside the main enclosure very well with that orange tube in the way?

Edit: duh just looked at it properly.

Edited by Hemisphere - 06 March 2015 at 9:35pm
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Edd Jordanthe chamber size between the two drivers dosnt matter ... in my case smaller the better.[/QUOTE Edd Jordanthe chamber size between the two drivers dosnt matter ... in my case smaller the better.[/QUOTE wrote:

I thought that, on a larger scale especially, the chamber could allow for compression and the less volume
I thought that, on a larger scale especially, the chamber could allow for compression and the less volume the better?
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2015 at 5:19pm
not sure about that but like all things there are allways trade offs. i think the rule of thumb is keep the chamber small and some people even physically connect the 2 cones. iv only been playing with isos for about 3 years so i don't by any means claim to be an expert.  
I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12