Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cheap tube preamps from germany ebay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Earplug Earplug wrote:

You have ghettos in Finland?   LOL

not really, but people use the word as an adjective for "rough" "sketchy" "botched" "knackered" etc. Embarrassed
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Earplug Earplug wrote:

You have ghettos in Finland?   LOL

Depends on the definition of a ghetto. Theres a lot of unemployed and people with alcohol/drug problems and/or people living on minimum wage who tend to live on certain areas.The citys rental flats are on certain areas and problems tend to build up since most living there has a problem of some sort. Its the same all over the world in that sense. Places like this have their own problems but also their own vibe which I like. But no people dont live in shacks here its too cold for that Big smile

People also use a lot of alcohol and amphetamines and are violent here. Its something were used to so no one really cares anymore. Basic Finland LOL
"what!?"
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2015 at 11:25am
By the way the new tubes didnt arrive today althou they should have. Tomorrows another day on that front. Cant wait to test them.
"what!?"
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2015 at 1:38am
Got the military grade tubes for the pre! Sounding nice!

By the way there is no replacement for the chinese 6z4 rectifier tube. Theres a lot of information on the net which is wrong. Even the guys at the spot I bought the tubes from thought that there is but the chinese 6z4 is a different beastSmile

I wanted to play safe just in case the rectifier tube decides to stop working and ordered two chinese 6z4 nos tubes from ebay for 11€incl postage.

I love the tube soundHug
"what!?"
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2016 at 7:02pm
Just found this:

Smile

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
J.C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2016 at 7:40pm
I'm really sorry but his voice is whiney and the comments section is a mess. Could someone provide a TL;DR on that video?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234