Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cAMP status / similar projects / alternatives

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cAMP status / similar projects / alternatives
    Posted: 04 January 2016 at 11:44pm
So I was very excited about the cAMP when I used to browse the board more obsessively last in 2014. Sadly whenever I check at Canopy Sounds it doesn't seem to be available.

Can Saturnus or someone fill me in on the status of the project, likelihood of group orders being facilitated, or whether the designs can be made available for another manufacturer?

Failing that, what's the 'most awesome' punch-packing t-amp and boost arrangement that people can imagine for a low budget build?

Kindest regards,

-nsh
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 12:12am
Have you checked maxamp? I have one in my 12volt machine and it works and sounds great!

http://maxamp.nl/en/
"what!?"
Ganon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ganon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 8:12am
I have asked about it at Festivalanlaeg forum (Canopy's own forum).
I will post the answer when i get one.:)
Ganon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ganon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2016 at 9:19am
Got an answer! It's Google translated and corrected afterwards, so i hope it's understandable :)

"The plan was actually that sales would start this week. But I became a father last Sunday, so it all just had to be pushed a little, so we could fall into place at home with the little new. But we are coming VERY soon started amplifiers. We have a large amount laying, which only need to be programmed and tested - that's about the only thing that holds us back. The code is written to the controller, so it is pure rye-bread-work(Danish saying for muscle power) is missing."
- Victor.

Ganon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ganon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2016 at 11:07am
They are now in stock!

Canopy sound wrote this.

C-amp Standard IN STOCK!
It is with pleasure that we can announce that our "C-amp Standard" now in stock! Our first batch are programmed and tested on a multitude of devices, and we are very pleased with the performance of the amplifier. If you have not heard of C-amp before, we can briefly tell that it is a 12V amplifier with built-in MPPT charge controller. The regulator serves to LiFePO4 as well as ordinary SLA batteries. We use a newer amplifier chip from Texas Instruments, and throughout the design we have chosen the best components, ensuring a quality far above some similar amplifiers on the market. You can read more about the amplifier and book it in http://canopysound.dk/da/camp-standard
As another good news we can mention that in future we get to use cool runner as the delivery. This means that in future we will have a significantly lower freight cost of orders in the webshop!
 Post Reply Post Reply