Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

8 in 1 powertoolz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8 in 1 powertoolz
    Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:13pm

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
jazomir View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:10pm
I would still find the bit/blade/drill I wanted to use was missing and had found it's way to the bottom of the toolbox in my garage - miles away from the job! Went to do a couple of simple jobs late on Saturday night (removing thermostats from 2 shower units to descale them) that required a crosshead screwdriver, a torx bit (both of these of a specific size) and a pair of heavy duty pliers. Took my usual small toolbox out and instantly found that all 3 tools were missing - luckily, I have other tools in my garage (the correct ones were at the bottom of the tool box, natch!) and could find everything but the torx bit. Luckily I had bought one of those mini tool kits last week from LIDL to replace the others I have that have missing pieces and it had the the correct right size torx bit so the day was saved. I think that even if I had a workshop full of every piece of Festool hardware ever made, the piece I wanted would still go missing to be found at the bottom of an unused tool box months later!
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.
DJ-Versatile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Versatile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:25pm
Like the idea of that though! If it works as well as it looks (which it inevitably wont) it's not a bad price either

http://cel-uk.com/power8workshop/ws3e.html

Ideal for a small time enthusiast like myself
If you are the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room....
Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:46pm
Yes, you shouldn´t go anywhere without the proper tools for the job:

LOL

Edited by Earplug - 18 April 2016 at 1:47pm
Earplugs Are For Wimps!
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:07pm
Best thing about all-in-one tools is it is really easy to throw it (them) out when you realise how terrible it (they) are
https://www.instagram.com/batteryacidsoundsystem/
 Post Reply Post Reply