Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New source needed for boominator....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Dulux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2016 at 7:01am
I'm going to bpm snd will try a few things, will update next week....

Dupe...
Dupe...
DJ-Dulux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Dulux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2016 at 9:25am
Bit of a late update, but went for djay on ipad with the mixtour in the end....

Will use it a few times and update soon....

Dupe...
Dupe...
chemacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chemacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2016 at 11:05pm
I don't see how you can go past a relatively new android phone with micro sd slot - anything that will take an sdhc card can deal with up to 128gb or 200gb cards (I'm pretty sure there's even a 256gb card these days).

If you combine that with mediamonkey for windows and mediamonkey for android, you can wirelessly (or wired if you prefer) sync it with your desktop and have it auto-convert for your device. Pretty much all music apps in the play store will play .wav if required though - or you could just play .wav versions over UPnP if you're at home on the wifi. You could also save yourself some disk space and convert your collection to flac, but I understand some people still require wavs sometimes.

If you're super savvy and can root your device as well, you can run the Viper4Android audio engine for ultimate control/sound quality. There's also the convenience of bluetooth on the odd occasion you might use it.

And last but not least, you can get a very capable device that can easily be your only device (for calls, etc) for very reasonable price - see phones like ASUS zenfone 2 (and upcoming zenfone 3), the Xaiomi's, oneplus phones, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12