Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

STAY AWAY FROM en.toutlehautparleur.fr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 10:16am
Won’t go into details but in a recent blue Aran purchase that arrived with a little damage it was settled swiftly and to my satisfaction. Communication asap is the key.
blah blah blah blah blah......
kedwardsleisure View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 11:45am
I dont sign for damaged parcels. I insist on opening and checking them before I sign. If the driver refuses to let me, he returns to sender.
Kevin

North Staffordshire

norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 1:14pm
Most of my stuff comes into our post room, who just sign for anything regardless.
By the time I even know its in the building the driver is long gone.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by moyano moyano wrote:

I'm not sure how long. It was all done by the supplier but he was asked to send it back. Why send it back if you already know that nothing can be done about it ?

I don't know the details of this, but sometimes we ask for goods to be sent back because there are dodgy people out there. Around 6-7 years ago we used to have big problems with people trying to return goods to us under warranty that they had bought elsewhere, or 'demand' an advance replacement is sent for a product that we haven't had a proper look at and cant determine whats happened to it. In order to manage issues, we created certain procedures, and we follow those procedures. 99% of the time our procedures handle everything smoothly.

We can sometimes deals with damaged items from photos, if the photos are good quality, and the damage is reported promptly. In this instance we don't always need the item returned, but sometimes the couriers ask for the goods so that they can check they aren't being scammed.

Unfortunately it's the 1-2% minority of dodgy scammers that create a headache for the other 98-99%, for us this is diminishing, as we have caught out many people trying to scam us, and they don't try again.
just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 6:22pm
this wasn't a warranty situation, it was damaged.
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 8:31pm

this wasn't a warranty situation, it was damaged.

If you see my message above, I did mention that couriers sometimes ask for the goods, to check damage, as if we are able to claim against the courier, the courier doesnt want to pay out for the claim and let you keep the goods too.

I dont know the details of this query, so I cant be sure whats happened, but if several weeks had passed between delivery and us being notified of damage, none of the courier will accept a claim.

There is also the possibility that 3-4 weeks after delivery, it is entirely possible that any damage has happened after delivery.

We have a procedure, and if you inform us of damage within 24 hours, we can almost always claim against the courier and resolve it. The longer its left after this period, the harder it gets, even if the courier sets a limit of 24 hours, we can argue that the recipient didnt have reasonable time to check it, and often still get a resolution, but if its weeks later, we cant do much.
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2017 at 8:22am
It was 4 days to check 30 drivers.
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2017 at 9:21am

It was 4 days to check 30 drivers.

I dont know any of the details of this order, so I dont know what happened. Within 4 days we can in some cases deal with it, it depends on the courier method.

Im not aware of anything recently where we had a large order like that and we were unable to resolve the problem.

Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2017 at 11:38am
Can we have a STAY AWAY FROM Blue Aran thread now?
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123