Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Void system

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcsb36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Void system
    Posted: 24 October 2016 at 7:55pm
I have a customer who wants a decent club system and has his heart (but not his wallet) set on Funktion one or Void.

F1 secondhand will still be too expensive so I'm just putting he feelers out of any one has any void for sale. I know a one went on Ebay not so long ago for £11k. I think it was the older incbuss style one. Any one got anything along these lines. It needs to have approximately 90 dispersion. Thinking 4 stasys tops and bins or tri motion with subs.

It doesn't need amps but let me know what you have got and prices and will see what he says.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 8:35pm
Considering Tri Motion are £5000 plus VAT new list price currently and due to go up next week, he'll be lucky on that front!

What is the actual budget? And capacity of the room? What is the amp and DSP platform theybhave as well? We have a couple of bits left but more info would be helpful.

Edited by toastyghost - 24 October 2016 at 8:36pm
jcsb36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcsb36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 8:57pm
Void doesn't hold its value like funktion one and I know the list price of it but I also know the discount that dealers get too.

I'm hoping for some ex hire or any clubs that are about to shut down.

The dance floor is 400 people. The budget is bigger than your expecting but I would like to sell him the amps and processing. It will be xta or BSS and the amps MC2 or lab Gruppen possibly powersoft.

I'm just seeing if any one does have anything and might listen to a cash offer. What have you got left?
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 9:12pm
Unfortunately you just missed out on an absolute bargain of a Stasys 5 Mk2 / Stasys 3 Mk2 rig from an old club, as another venue snapped it up.

We still have a pair of white Air Motion v2, 8x Arcline 6, 4x Arcline X, and a Stasys X Neo - plus 4x Impulse 4/Stasys 2, 2x Stasys 4, 2x Mycro 10 and a pair of Mycro Bass 12" reflex if you wanted to do DJ monitors, bar fills etc. All ex-hire.

A pair of Air Motion with the Arcline X would likely be plenty, we have exactly that in a few clubs for the same number of people.

Not in a mad rush to shift it, but would be nice to have it go to a good home.

Edited by toastyghost - 24 October 2016 at 9:13pm
jcsb36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcsb36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 9:30pm
Cheers toastyghost. I realise which company you work for with that list of kit. Can I give you a call in the morning if that's ok.
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 9:35pm
ive got void trinity x and prime for sale. im downsizing my system by half.
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 1:19am
No worries - it's in my signature anyway
Hvedstrup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hvedstrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 7:48am
For a budget system, nothing can beat some Floodlights and TSW-718 driven by som Lab or Powersoft.
 4xTFL-760 and 4xTSW-718 would do some very serious damage and would cost less than 9K including amps and DSP.
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 8:10am
This guy had some system for sale. Not sure what exactly.

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 8:23am
stick sum ass in ther,..Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply