Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Large Chambered Scoops!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audio_Stash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 11:31am
got a message From someone the other day, 7 years they been waiting for a demo from you.

If you not going to say anything useful, don't say a anything at all.

KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 11:45am
I'm going to A/B my S7 scoop against your 21. I'll let you know how it goes.

I've been abroad for ten years. Someone is hardly going to travel there for a demo. But I'm here now.
Mykey Wattco
Audio_Stash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audio_Stash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 12:00pm
cool. Why your at it, cool your temper & stop being a know it all. :)
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 12:03pm
People get the wrong impression when one expresses with a keyboard. I'm not angered in the slightest. I just think it's brilliant that you can sell a modified box without a client hearing it.
Mykey Wattco
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 12:06pm
Why don't you attend? Your box could shut mine up. I don't care.
Mykey Wattco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audio_Stash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 12:11pm
im just doing my job. And get fed up people criticizing and egos taking over. Client is happy with his 21s, therefore I'm also happy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audio_Stash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 12:18pm
if that's your opinion that's great. But its not a positive or constructive input to the discussion. You just bring up the same point several times. Maybe it would be best if you kept that opinion to yourself. Your being a prime examle of the post I quoted several posts back.

Someone elses boxes are getting attention so you have to chant them down, say how yours are better.

Its not needed.
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 1:14pm
This is a audio forum. You have to expect it. I will give a full on review regardless of what is better. I don't make money from sound. And selling is no fun anymore. So many shed builders.
 on a constructive note. You use, what looks like a expanded mesh grill that isn't box pan folded? I would suggest if you're building many of the same, go down the 1-1.5mm box pan folded route with a powder coat. Razzoray mentioned the boxs were light, what did you use as far as timber? Only a 21" driver in a marine ply box will go walkabout. Needs to be heavy and very solid.
Mykey Wattco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audio_Stash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 2:00pm
stop moaning. I look forward to your review.
no cheating or porkie pies with the review, honesty is the best policy.
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2016 at 1:32pm
Tek knows the deal!! Shortman scoops been tearing down places and the haters soon stole *clears throat* took inspiration from them to make their own large chamber scoops. The beautiful thing is that the shortman full and mini are still clapping up most boxes out there and they've been around how long now :)
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12