Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cubo 15" Build - My first ever build.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 1:56pm
Great Build. 
Well Done.
SB1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SB1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2017 at 12:27pm
Run them off my mates (user: Massacre_Sounds) rack over the weekend... everything at 8ohm and the cabs sounded mint! very very pleased. 

Cool
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 6:57pm
What was the mistake you made with these, just about to start building a set of these before loosing my mind building Cubo kicks as well LOL
If mine come out as good as this I will be well happy
SB1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SB1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 10:28pm
Well if you look at the opening the bottom brace should be back 18mm from the front... so it's inline with the side braces, but I glued mine down right to the front edge... so instead on my base being 18mm thick it looks like it's double... should be a lip all the way around the opening so u can fit a grille... does that make sense? Lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12