Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WSX Stacking Recommendations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enyxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WSX Stacking Recommendations
    Posted: 08 June 2017 at 2:24am
I've recently acquired 8x WSX boxes, loaded with their original drivers as far as I'm aware (have yet to open them up) and as I'm not able to power 'em up where they're kept I can't really do too much testing without renting a truck and taking them out somewhere so looking for recommendations on how I should stack them?

For now they'll be used with 4x TMS4's. I'm hoping to avoid having to put scaff up for these otherwise I'd just go the obviously route of a 2 wide 4 high centre cluster of the WSXs. 

Looking to get as low frequency response as possible and will be used for solely outdoor parties.
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 9:44am
On a side note if you ever get pissed of with their size. Drop me A PM, might have them of you for the right money.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
 Post Reply Post Reply