Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! need info on a cab manufacturer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youens.james91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! need info on a cab manufacturer
    Posted: 28 August 2015 at 8:39pm
Hi all,

I recently purchased a job lot of unloaded cabinets off of Ebay (6 15" dual band-pass subs and 4 15" 2 way monitors) 

The manufacturer on the back plate is TS2 which is based in Canada although i haven't seen any website or able to find any information on them etc as to what they are suited for driver wise.

if anyone has any info as to what would could be used in them etc (PD, FANE, CELESTION ETC) that would be fantastic. i have a pic or two of the cabs them selves and wouldn't mind knowing what sort of application i can use them for as well.

many kind regards to all

James

mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 8:47pm
No picture.... try resizing to less then 1meg OR hosting it somewhere yourself. But either way your current picture isnt showing and its the one we need to help you lol
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
Youens.james91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youens.james91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 8:57pm
still learning the tips and tricks of posting images, will try a different way 2 secs

Edited by Youens.james91 - 28 August 2015 at 8:57pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youens.james91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:00pm
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:07pm
Band pass subs.... boxes like that are designed to play JUST sub... and bloody loudly (well thats the idea anyway) a system like that would require kick bins.

Get your tape measure out and tell us the dims... a look at your driver and a look at the inside of one too. Give us as much info as you can!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youens.james91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:11pm
i can get you the dimensions and pics of the inside etc, i bought the cabs as a lot unloaded though which is where i may need abit of thinking as to whats best suited for them.

i will post the pics and dime's up soon 

cheers =]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youens.james91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:33pm
 from with access panel off

internal bottom to top

internal top to bottom, there is a gap behind the driver mount which is seperated and sealed

Ext dimensions are ( H 655 mm x W 505 mm x D 620 mm )
tuning port dimension are ( cab 25 x 10 cm) and ( access panel 10 x 10 cm) 

ermita View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ermita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:33pm
http://www.12kw.de/Showservice/html/subwoofer.html

Tops should be the one from the same company under fullrange system.

Edited by ermita - 28 August 2015 at 9:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youens.james91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 9:39pm
Legend thats the first website that has the cab on the homepage ive seen 

kudos

=]
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 10:27pm
Wow you stuck them up on facebook for sale fast!!! Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youens.james91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 10:32pm
i have a set of 6 with 4 of the tops, so have 2 spare subs, looking for 4 hd15s as kicks and some 18 inch bins/scoops to go on the bottom now haha plus blue aran dont do a 6x pack of drivers but they do 4x packs so makes sence in my head lool
matty w View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matty w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 6:46am
What would be an ideal low pass for the sub then ? Single 18" bandpass isn't it ? Typically ??

I would of thought the 4 reflex 15" tops would give you a fair amount of kick,depending which comp and 15 you use.
That's the beauty of reflex tops ..... There wider frequency range.
Black to black , red to red , blue to bits ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>