Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

just finished my mobile DJ setup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Member Banned!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotnation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just finished my mobile DJ setup
    Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:22am
the tubes preamp and power conditioner and tube upgrades go in that rack when they come next week Smile DJ LUCY is my DJ name i wonder why? that is a double 15 bass bin i designed i think it does what the G sub does only smaller and with less watts @ cost of only playing down to 49hz flat, it is HARD and flat from 49-420 or so hz.... those are the best JBL midtops too.  I also jerry rigged a giant flatscreen to VJ with vlc, windows movie maker, gifan.exe, paintshop pro, and windows 7 cause im trippy like that puttin fractals all over on flat screens and HDMI projectors.  that system is studio quality rave SPL minimal techno and trance and industrial heavy =D

Edited by robotnation - 08 April 2010 at 9:26am
WhiteElephantSounds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteElephantSounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by robotnation robotnation wrote:

that system is studio quality rave SPL minimal techno and trance and industrial heavy =D

?
imageoven View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imageoven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by WhiteElephantSounds WhiteElephantSounds wrote:

that system is studio quality rave SPL minimal techno and trance and industrial heavy =D

?

try saying it like Ali G, only way I can imagine it.
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:10pm
looks like fun, robo!

you can have some fun parties with that lot.
hond View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by WhiteElephantSounds WhiteElephantSounds wrote:

that system is studio quality, rave SPL, minimal techno & trance and industrial heavy =D

?

Maybe that's what he meant?

Edited by hond - 08 April 2010 at 7:26pm
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 10:16pm
hi matt.

fair dues to you mate its looking good. what jbl speakers are they. ?
Peter French View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter French Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 11:21pm
i can only imagine that sentence is good for google bots to pickup all those keywords? lol
Fulltime DJ and Equipment Hire in Gloucestershire
robotnation View Drop Down

Member Banned!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotnation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Peter French Peter French wrote:

i can only imagine that sentence is good for google bots to pickup all those keywords? lol

winner.... i am a genius of math i make choices built on increasing the "resonant footprint" of my overall chaotic nature while pushing it in my favor you could all die maybe im the antichrist.  i hang out in a community college sometimes to play magic cards and people dont know WHAT my deck because i combine cards in a way that simply have a higher chance to win...
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 1:15am

winner.... i am a genius of math i make choices built on increasing the "resonant footprint" of my overall chaotic nature while pushing it in my favor you could all die maybe im the antichrist.  i hang out in a community college sometimes to play magic cards and people dont know WHAT my deck because i combine cards in a way that simply have a higher chance to win...

yer never mind that doggy poo what jbl speakers are they. ? LOL
mrchay View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrchay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:43am

:-)

never mind your plastic cabs,

What colour magic deck blend do you use? 

biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:43am

perhaps it's time to reduce your daily LSD intake?
me so horny, me love you long throw.
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:50am
LOLhahaha!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>