Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

legit soundsystem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECANDLEMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 9:27am
Originally posted by jackSpug jackSpug wrote:

We had a kam kxr2000 on the usbs before. The proline is alot better sounding than that. I like the sound we've got at the moment. But we definatly need to do the delays. Just not entirely sure where to start. Lol.

ok, on my summer list of things to do or work out is an amp to run my usb's that I like.
Ive had a few shots with dif things I have, mine are loaded with fane sb's and sound great but there is a point when being powered they go from being on the low level side but musical to all out thump.

want a combo of these and thinking sae is gonna be my next attempt

If you need help with delay settings then prob start a thread in the general section and people will def help.

Motion Systems - Void Airmotion, Airten & Stasys 218 With Powersoft DSP
jackSpug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackSpug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 10:15pm

Goodvibetribe
Yeah that was us at together. First festival and first time we got to use it in anger. Managed to get a nice smell out of the void voice coils at one point. But guessing that was just wearing in. Have used em as hard if not harder since with no smell. Your rig was properly going for it good job. What have you got powering that lot?

Bitsmasher
There hollow in the back apart from a brace in the middle. Use them for power cables. The logo is soon to have EL wire running round it with a sound to light controller.

Thecandleman
I've noticed that usbs are fine to a certain point but then start going hell for leather and honking a bit. I just assumed it was down to only having sigma pros in them. Quite like the look of the SAE as well but we needed a new kick amp in a hurry with not a lot of cash so proline it was. Heavy old rack though. Void and proline together is 80kg ish

Edited by jackSpug - 19 June 2014 at 10:19pm
two people use this account
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 10:25pm
Sell the void and proline and invest in sae 1450 for bass and pqm18 for kicks.
jackSpug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackSpug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 10:38pm
They really are that good are they? Don't know if I could sell the void. It was the 1st big boy amp we bought amp it really does make the miniscoops move air. Really wouldn't mind trying these SAE's though. Hopefully somebody round here will get one soon so I can hear one in action.
two people use this account
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12