Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

London 12V meet up - Friday 1st May 2015 - 6pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London 12V meet up - Friday 1st May 2015 - 6pm
    Posted: 27 March 2015 at 10:48am
Nothing to do with me but thought some of you locals might want to head down.

Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
lutkeveld View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lutkeveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:11am
Haha awesome!
DJ-Dulux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Dulux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:25am
Would I be correct in thinking that this wouldn't be suitable for children, seems they like a certain 4 letter word....

Dupe....
Dupe...
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 12:52pm
LOL !!!!! Don't think I'll be able to stay away from that :-) :-)

REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON
caligula303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caligula303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 9:36pm
Amazing... I would love to be there

amlu View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:10pm
i`m really up for a london linkup but -
rather than f*cking all things mentioned on that list, on a busy street swarming with coppers i would rather meet in the park play some tunes and have a pint...
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by amlu amlu wrote:

i`m really up for a london linkup but -
rather than f*cking all things mentioned on that list, on a busy street swarming with coppers i would rather meet in the park play some tunes and have a pint...

it (the flyer) just looks to angry to me.. it gives off a 'riot' feel. i love what its for and what its all about BUT they are giving off the wrong impression.

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 9:19am
Probably something to do with this lot:
https://ianbone.wordpress.com/

Anarchists standing in a parliamentary election! Things ain't what they used to be...
Saturnus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturnus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 10:12am
If you're running for an elected office you're not an anarchist. Simple as that. Just another collectivist douche bag.
fat_brstd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:47am
What ever you think of the politics (frankly i couldn't care less), it should be a good party. May Day is always a good day out and the more rigs the better. Id love to be there. If your local and have a 12V rig then why not head down and bring your own vibe.
Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 6:54am
Agreed on preferring something more peaceful in a park somewhere but I also thought about the possibility of bringing a different vibe to this event. It'll be interesting to say the least - definitely not something you want to take your kids to. These events are not intended as an expression of music culture but as a deliberate flashpoint with the establishment - Riot police standard.

I am no fan of this organisation: "Class War". Their logo and message seems to have a dangerous mix somewhere between childish and militaristic. Kind of like a left wing EDL. Some of the people involved in this were behind the November 5th Anonymous protests (complete with a much feted personal appearance by none other than Russell Brand) which was the most farcical protest I've ever been to.

People were hoofing ketamine in the street.

Tempted to bring a system down under the banner "RECLAIM THE PEACE" and play back to back hippy drones and mantras :P

Edited by Hemisphere - 31 March 2015 at 7:02am
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 8:13am
Way too many *ucks given LOL
"what!?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>