Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Matrix D18 Bass Bins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biggus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by RobinMatrix RobinMatrix wrote:

we can offer them as package deals with amps. During 2015 you will see a few more additions to the lineup too.

Watch this space ...

Thumbs Up
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 4:43pm
I just wonder why you had to make it so Turbo/F1 looking. Could you not make something of your own unique design? This way it is just another Turbo ripoff. No pun intended. Just saying what crossing my mind when i look at it.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 4:55pm
F1 with WSX style backing to my eyes. Is it a BPH guys?
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 6:52pm
I dont know how much different you can make a 2x18 bph look Marjan
music is the message
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 9:37pm
Yeah i know. That does not mean that all of us should start making the same box with a few cosmetic changes.

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 12:00am
if it works then why not? Are your boxes being used and reviewed by anyone outside of your company?

''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
Cyklist View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyklist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

if it works then why not? Are your boxes being used and reviewed by anyone outside of your company?

oooh SNAP!!! haha Clap
purple monkey dishwasher
corell View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote corell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 1:49am

you dont need to use something to know quite a bit about it.
take a look at marjans portfolio.
how many 2 way hornloaded LA do you know of? how many 21" symmetrical scoops are there on the market? show me a hornloaded top playing down to 120 hz with a smaller footprint than his coax top. show me a single driver loaded box with more SPL max than his 18nlw loaded BPH6.
oh and afaik he gets better BMS prices than any german loudspeaker company (ok, apart from coda ^^)i know of, so he must shift some amount of them to his costumers to get that trading conditions, no?

i dont see any problem with the turbo-style matrix design myself, in case its probably selling good out of this very reason, but you cant blame marjan here for his opinion imo, he just seems to be one of the persons who likes trying new or at least little differnet ways...

i have never made any deal with marjan so far, i know him just from this forum, so im saying this totally free of buisiness interest or what ever...
there are forum members i would say the same about their products...
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 3:37am

IIRC we have exported to about 19 countries all over the world so far. From Canada to Australia, Kenya, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Greece ..... So yeah there are a few users here and there :-) 
Oh... you were thinking that UK is the center of the audio business? So wrong. there are far more lucrative markets out there.
And yeah i do have some boxes in Birmingham too :-)

Edited by MarjanM - 19 December 2014 at 3:40am
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
brokenjoe View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brokenjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 7:01am
to me, they look more like martin 215mk3 

error 404
Biggus View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biggus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:14am
Does it matter what it looks like? what it sounds like is more important! When are they coming up my way? would love to listen.
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:42am
Yeah, I like Marjan's designs - at least he is trying different things.
music is the message
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>