Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need a quote please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 3:41pm
Is there anything i said not true? Please correct me if i am wrong.
And yes, my boxes are best in the world :-)

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
richardstringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:31pm
I'm only defensive against people who're sarky towards me but I guess some members on here are allowed to be sarky and rude but some aren't allowed to tell those sarky people to hang themself. A few people on here have tried to help me SouthwestCNC, Jammin75, KrazyNeil, Ceeharden, NickyBurnell, Cravings, thank you ever so much i'm interested in those for definate. To people like Marjan and BassEnMass you people are just morons who probably were sexually abused as children and you need to accept it and stop taking your anger and bitterness out on people.
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:33pm
Sure, i am a moron. But i am also right. 
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:36pm
there's some unnecessary stuff in that post richard..

i find it easier to just not engage with people i don't want to. i rarely find it constructive to insult, even if i'm upset or offended by something.

just saying.. still just trying to help.
richardstringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardstringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by cravings cravings wrote:

there's some unnecessary stuff in that post richard..

i find it easier to just not engage with people i don't want to. i rarely find it constructive to insult, even if i'm upset or offended by something.

just saying.. still just trying to help.

Cravings...

Sorry i'm a nice guy and so much apreciate help but when people on the internet and in daily life get sarky with me or speak to me like they're taking the mick then I do get very defensive. I'm a firm believer in being nice to people who're nice to you but if people are an a**hole to you then hey they deserve to be spoken to like they're about as important to humanity as the cheese that congregagtes on a woman's private parts, lol.

Who makes that Orbit 4 cab i'm interested in that, i'd have to hear them before I handed over my money but i'm definately interested if they sound as good as they look
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 4:56pm
there's a difference between defensive and offensive...

anyway. i haven't got much else to help you with on your speaker mission though.
SouthwestCNC View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:03pm
James secker, Visit www.soundgear.co.uk Top guy. that design won a celestion completion. Great value too.
krazyneil View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazyneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:06pm
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT !!!!!
krazyneil View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazyneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:20pm
another option might be the dual 12 bms loaded box using 2x bms 12n620 and bms comp designed by the late great tony wilkes
forum member bee would have the plans and would be able to supply boxes and drivers probably

Edited by krazyneil - 29 May 2017 at 5:23pm
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT !!!!!
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by richardstringer richardstringer wrote:

I'm only defensive against people who're sarky towards me but I guess some members on here are allowed to be sarky and rude but some aren't allowed to tell those sarky people to hang themself. A few people on here have tried to help me SouthwestCNC, Jammin75, KrazyNeil, Ceeharden, NickyBurnell, Cravings, thank you ever so much i'm interested in those for definate. To people like Marjan and BassEnMass you people are just morons who probably were sexually abused as children and you need to accept it and stop taking your anger and bitterness out on people.

I already deleted your post earlier when you abused someone else,i would have thought you would take the hint,but no, the comments above are downright rude,and have no place on this forum.

Banned.
Be seeing you.
bass*en*mass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bass*en*mass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:33pm
incidentally we have 4 of Tonys V4M for sale atm haha.. quad 12" low xmax and Watts BR with BMS 12N620 and 4590s on Paudio 90° horns that could easily swapped for 60x40° horns.. but hey, sure what do i or marjan or other long time members on here know about sound/output/budget and balanced ratios..

sorry if i offended you with the "sad truth" Richard, its meant to be realistic criticism/advices all the way but as i am not a native speaker, like marjan, comments might come across a little harsh :)

4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

Originally posted by richardstringer richardstringer wrote:

I already deleted your post earlier when you abused someone else,i would have thought you would take the hint,but no, the comments above are downright rude,and have no place on this forum.

Banned.

Good man Ian.  The guy was a total waste of bandwidth
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>