Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

p audio pad-34 diaphragm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: p audio pad-34 diaphragm
    Posted: 27 July 2014 at 3:56pm
hello
about to take posesion of 2/4 cabs loaded with sn15mb and pad-34 compression drivers..... and a 2.5khz passive crossy that's obviouslygoing to be removed and I will run these biamped probablygoing to try crossing lower... now the problem is the diaphragms in the pad34 are goosed I can only find the pad-e34 diaphragms for sale not sure if its the same if so im safe assuming the driver can handle a sensible crosss to the 15 like im not sure the limit but probably1.5???? bit hi will beam but its for close up small area ie free party dj monitor and mayb suicide mid tops ...... are diaphragms available for these units? or shall I just fit some of the mk2 bmd26 ?
any pointers would be greatfuly received
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 11:04pm
I'm having deja-vu about this, I'm sure you asked a while ago.

The existing comps weren't man enough which probably explains why they're blown. 2.5 kHz is as low as I'd take them. BM-D446 is probably a good bet if you want to cross lower, providing the horn is big enough.
 Post Reply Post Reply