Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Petition the majority of us will be interested in!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Petition the majority of us will be interested in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Requiem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Petition the majority of us will be interested in!
    Posted: 24 November 2014 at 2:47pm
https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/70689

Whether it will make a difference or not is yet to be seen, but cant hurt to take 1minute of our time to find out ;)

May help to stop the decline of our music venue's nationwide...

www.requiem-soundsystem.com

Custom Martin Audio WSX, USB & CSG Soundsystem based in Bristol
dymondaudio View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dymondaudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 2:58pm
signed
If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 3:03pm
Having just read that,the exact same thing happened round here....some pratt,knowing the house was cheap because it was just 50 metres away from a pub/club,bought it,then instantly started complaining about the noise from the venue,letters to council,enviro health,etc etc etc,made himself a right nuisance.....the pub eventually closed,as they lost their licence thanks to that pratt.

The only good thing is,2 months after it closed,a large four storey block of flats was built there,blocking his light to his garden. Approve Thumbs Up
Be seeing you.
audiomik View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiomik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 3:13pm
signed
Mik
Warning! May contain Nuts
plus springs, washers, screws, etc, etc.
MattStolton View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattStolton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 3:47pm
Signed, several of my customers suffer from this.
Matt Stolton - Technical Director (!!!) - Wilding Sound Ltd
"Sparkius metiretur vestra" - "Meter Your Mains"
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 4:00pm
Signed, in large capital letters.
music is the message
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 4:47pm
Signed.... twice!

This is something that rials me.
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
AJordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 5:09pm
+1
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 5:10pm
Signed.
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 5:34pm
Signed, posted on my FB page and on rig re-sale where its being shared all the time.
You can't polish a turd!
markie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 5:43pm
I remember a few years ago when I was still gigging, one of my regular pubs in Looe had a terrible problem. A guy who was a regular  visitor used to rave about the music in the pub. He used to come down for holidays and long weekends whenever he could. Then after a couple of years he bought the flat next door to the pub.

The complaints started immediately and he caused endless trouble. It transpired that his intention was to cause all the hassle he could, then buy the pub at rock bottom price and re-instate the music. I don't think he won as all the locals grassed him up.

I signed up by the way.

Edited by markie - 24 November 2014 at 5:44pm
If it's got wheels or tits it's gonna cost a fortune
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 6:10pm
signed and delivered Smile
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>