Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Polar Bear" Scoop build

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 10:08am
Originally posted by revast revast wrote:

Would have been nice to tell that in first post of that thread that you would have wanted control of your plans...
Would have been nice if this forum had pm so that I could contact you another way.
Well... so far so good. Apologies are to be made from our side.

If you wish, We can take things down - It's your design after all. So it is only fair to follow your policy. That is, if you like us to, we also do not share plans publicly in first place, but if somebody asks, we share.

As you wish.

Damage is already done, no way fixing it now Smile TBH it is not THAT big issue for me.

I tried PMing you but failed to notice you only have 5 posts...
But if you don't mind, take the links away anyway.
revast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote revast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 10:25am
ok, done.
Looks like I gonna have to collect some points...Smile

paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 10:34am
Great stuff. Witnessed same on the big old crest 9001 clipping away on 52/51no more power to give and like you say drivers got way more to give.yeah void running out of power is mad tho few say iration having same problem as well with new drivers.only reason not changing drivers really as can not run to a k20 ha ha so will stick with the void for now. Regularly haveit to 16 -19 amps tho feel 1850 pretty much at limits there. Yeah amazing efficiency on the power soft from what you describe.

Edited by paulus - 01 July 2015 at 10:46am
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
levantemassive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levantemassive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2016 at 8:37am
Greetings everyone is it possible to get the plans? Anyone can PM them please?

Also, what drivers suit well for this particular design? everyone is talking about the 1852 of course, but I'm looking at a less expensive solution, like 18LW1400. Standard parameters for scoop suitable drivers are ok or should I look for something in particular?

THX
PavelP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PavelP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2016 at 9:17pm
http://forum.speakerplans.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40313&PID=415837&title=polar-bear-scoop-build#415837

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levantemassive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2016 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by PavelP PavelP wrote:

http://forum.speakerplans.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40313&PID=415837&title=polar-bear-scoop-build#415837

Thanks PavelP, but there are at least 2 measures missing-the ones in yellow! Also, can't find the width & indications on bracings & mitre angles. Would someone be so kind to send me the complete plan if it's still available, I read the thread..
pfly View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2016 at 6:25pm
I know this is now kind of late to ask but I would not like this to be public domain stuff. Not for now at least.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levantemassive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2016 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by pfly pfly wrote:

I know this is now kind of late to ask but I would not like this to be public domain stuff. Not for now at least.

thx pfly, finally the answer to my question. Guess I'll try Super Scoopers as the plans are available.
pfly View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2016 at 6:51pm
I'm sorry but for now I need to figure what I'm going to do with this box. Am I getting greedy, eh? Not really, everyone knows there's no real money in scoop building Clown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levantemassive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2016 at 7:12pm
Easy, no need to apologize. Your intellectual property, your decision about the availability of the plan!
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2016 at 11:08pm
It's a scoop chaps LOL no magic in it. Just some guys who know their sh-t when using scoops
Mykey Wattco
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 6:34am
on can never overstand this scoop biz , 
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>