Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Stuff For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powersoft K8's for sale, lots of them

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelfstacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Powersoft K8's for sale, lots of them
    Posted: 21 February 2017 at 7:50pm
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Powersoft-K8-badged-as-Outline-T9-power-amp-/152445103187

We brought a big pile of Outline Butterfly from Brit Row last year, and these amps came with it, re-badged as Outline T9's.  We had a good year last year, and have been changing over to the Powersoft X8's, which are nose bleed expensive, but really good.

So it's time to sell these K8's on.  They are the non DSP version.  They all work perfectly, and we have had zero failures at all.  They are very nice amps.  They seem dated 2007.  I have 23 to sell in total.

I have priced them to sell at £1000 + VAT each.  They will come with the power lead for them, and I can post at £25 a piece.  I'm based in Derby, you can get me on 07970 076753.

Here they are on ebay (for £100 more):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Powersoft-K8-badged-as-Outline-T9-power-amp-/152445103187

I'm in no rush to sell, so no daft offers please.  They are £1000 + VAT each.

When they are gone, I'll have 4 of the Brit Row amp racks available.  I'll stick a picture up when I can.  There's also the break out wiring and a load of cable for sale when I get round to it.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Administrator - 22 February 2017 at 9:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply