Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

QSC vs Berry INUKE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Natty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 11:08am
over 4 18" reflex to me make a great job for what i've paid for.... 
no time for comparing it with others and ive shipped it out after the test... china is the main productor of all the things that we use, even made in italy or uk use parts made by and they simply assembly them! 
please can some one simply test and try it and swap with another well know monster that cost 5 times more...with same music chains--> then share  results :D
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 11:48am
For weekend warriors people will compare new price budget amp to used price named brand. For example a pl380 is £1000 used and a inuke 12000 is 600, 6000 is 300. For powerful drivers like lev said you need x1 6000 for 2 drivers. That means x3 inukes for 6 high powered drivers. Which equates to £900+ or for same price a qsc pl380 which can comfortably play 6 big drivers and sound better doing it, and take up a third of the rack space , not to mention the scene points.
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 12:12pm
I suppose you'd at least get a warranty on the new kit.....

Woke up from a nightmare last night in which i was born into a place called Berhinger city. I had absolutely no control over my life whatsoever, no choice as to who to be my employer or where to live and my wages went to Berhinger who provided a box to sleep in. Everyone wore white factory clothing. A leading game was to find the highest place you could, and try to jump to a rumored free place.
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by nickyburnell nickyburnell wrote:

Not to mention so called believers of God (any God) ignoring the fact that Chinese suppression of religion is worse than ever. Pah, pocket first

Plenty of Western nations now openly persecuting Christians, using homosexual ticket, so let's please not go there.

When will the racism towards Chinese manufacturing on this forum stop?

People forget their beloved Margaret Thatcher put the nails in the coffin of British manufacturing.

Let us not forget where a certain British Loudspeaker manufacturer, recently started manufacturing.

Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 12:52pm
"Some" British importers, for years, were bringing over chinese Crest copy amps/lms, add on 2-300% profit, and promoted them on this forum and others, but no anti chinese rhetoric fired their way, but yet everything Chinese is evil.

Time for an end to the hypocrasy and racism thinly veiled as patriotism on SP, me thinks.

Edited by levyte357- - 07 December 2016 at 1:23pm
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 1:03pm
No racism in my post, just pointing out Berhinger exploitation
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by valve head777 valve head777 wrote:

No racism in my post, just pointing out Berhinger exploitation

Not referring to your post, Guv.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 1:38pm
Reading Berhingers own ad pamphlet about their city really disturbed me. Not joking.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by valve head777 valve head777 wrote:

Reading Berhingers own ad pamphlet about their city really disturbed me. Not joking.

No lightweight amp performs to spec, down to real sub notes, 40-50hz.

This is why personal testing is required, to ascertain, how many of your own sub cabs, they can drive, on your setup, reliably.

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 2:11pm
Yep, had first hand experience with lightweights, not just berry, which is why my bass is powered by a trusty 5002vz. Old in the tooth i know, but Im also getting that way and can still perform lol
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 2:12pm
So..... My choice would be qsc
_Natty_ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Natty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 2:35pm
in my opinion they push properly 4 tbx 2 for channel...dsp12000... the customer ask to turn down the volume...and there was no distortion yet due a lot of power to give out still.

to me without a direct comparison with the same music chain and even the same room/ambient and power supply there is no sense about better/worse meaning

even the crappy dsp doing the job...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>