Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Res 4 and F221 current prices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Res 4 and F221 current prices
    Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:09pm
Hi, can anyone help me with a fair average second hand price for Funktion One Res4 EC and F221 in fair condition in the UK at the moment. Keeping in mind most users seem to be upgrading to Evo. I don’t want to make a purchase only to have them lose a lot of their value in a couple years because they are discontinued older range. Also if I buy a complete system, should I be getting it at a better price than if I buy individual pieces. What should a turnkey system comprising 6 x RES 4EC, 6 x F221, F1 X04 processor, 1 x MC2 F100, 1 x F15, 2 x E90 go for. System about 5/ 6 years old, decent condition considering it has been used outdoors mostly. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
osse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 7:18pm
I've not heard the evo range many times, but from the experience I have now I like res 4/5 and f221 the most!

Sorry can't help you with prices, but it might give a hint of what to expect in the future :)
JEB88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEB88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 9:26pm
I sold some res 4 e-cp's for £1900 each recently, seems to be the going rate 2nd hand
Shadrack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadrack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 2:51pm
I just paid £2600 for a pair, very old pair of res 4es but they came with accessories
 Post Reply Post Reply