Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SHOW OFF YOUR DJ CONSOLES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHOW OFF YOUR DJ CONSOLES
    Posted: 02 July 2014 at 9:17pm
Sticks n Stones
T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:01am
NICE! But expensive!LOL
BASS, how low can you go!
CHAMPION View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:06am
£700-800 quid each for a fully 1 man portable solution with loads of add ons not bad going..

Alot less than one of these....

Sticks n Stones
discosucks View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discosucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:45am
8 x 2 lightdeck is hard to beat :P
CHAMPION View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:49am
thats how the Oakenfeild one came about...
Sticks n Stones
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:59am
Surly not £7/800 for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnArd1x7KEM

They look good. But this one in the video I would say less than £200 quid looking at the parts

Mykey Wattco
T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 1:58pm
Yeah, I have 2 Technics 1200 in Odyssey case and a Traktor S4 in another Odyssey case it looks like if I put them on top of those Liteconsole plastic top would fall out because of the weight. Theres nothing like an heavy duty hard plastic table with foldable legs strong enough to take the weight of my setup all the time cost of the table with adjustable height $59 USD it takes a few seconds to flip up and down. 

I am not knocking your product mate it just looks flimsy for the price? ThanksBig smile 
BASS, how low can you go!
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 6:05pm
Litestructures have been providing these for free to festival sites for ages, at least until prolyte bought them out, and they are amazingly flimsy and the guy who was sent out with them was a useless alcoholic who got in everyone's face and everyone's way. I'm sure that's not you, and the customisation does make them look better, but an 8x2 deck wins for me
 Post Reply Post Reply