Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show off your home cinema/hifi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:58pm
I'll get some pics soon my setup is currently

Samsung Series 6 LED TV
Samsung BPD1600 Player
WD HDTV Player

Yammy Z7 AV Amp
6x Proac Response Speakers + custom stands
1x Proac Response D Centre
2x Proac Hexa Subs
2x Buttkickers

Next time I have money burning a hole on my pocket I'll be grabbing some amps so I can biamp everything. The Yammy is capable of processing the lot. But I'll be waiting a long time as that's 14ch of amplification. And then upgrade the TV. To be honest I don't I'm that into it anymore. It already sounds amazing so I'm not wanting anything. It's just more for the visuals of having a rack full of pretty amps.
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:30pm
The office system is:

Toshiba 42X3030D
Samsung BPD6500 BD Player
Denon AVR2801 AV Amp
Rotel RX402 Amp
2x Teledyne Acoustic Research AR25 Speakers
2x B&W DM602 S2 Speakers
2x B&W DM601 S2 Speakers
1x B&W CC6 S2 Speakers
1x B&W ASW500 Sub

The Rotel and the AR25s are the main music system/editing, the rest is for film/tv. When mates come round, and the projector comes out, the JBL Screenarray does too :)
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:29pm
my lil system, pc [i5 clocked @ 4ghz, 16gb ram, gtx570 GFX], dual mons running 1080p resolution [want to upgrade to a single higher resolution screen at some point], Bluray drive running Powerdvd12 playback software.

sound: asus P8Z77-pro MOBO running optical 5.1 to yamaha DSP-E800 reciever amp, Left and Right channels alesis M1 actives, Center and surrounds are alesis M1 passives. Subs KEF PSW2000's

and xbox optical to reciever, hdmi to 24" screen.

Edited by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 - 29 January 2013 at 5:06pm
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 2:06pm
Here's my little set up, its not how I have it set up normally, will be wall mounting the tv soon, the speakers are usually corner mounted at opposite corners of the room as well but hey just here to show em off

And the amp

ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 7:26pm

My hi-fi, shown along with the newest noise-making device in the household!

Jimmer View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by godge godge wrote:

Here's my little set up, its not how I have it set up normally, will be wall mounting the tv soon, the speakers are usually corner mounted at opposite corners of the room as well but hey just here to show em off

Hey fella, if you ever feel the need to upgrade your floor standers......feel free to pm me about the monitor audio's! been after a set for a while, just as I seem to raise enough cash, something crops up to add to my rig!! lol
Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
JohnnyPyro View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyPyro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2013 at 8:03pm
currently using a pair of proac super towers, mc2 s1400, marrantz 6004 CD and for the time being a denon dnx1700 as a preamp LOL... not decided on a new preamp yet, but want to get a pair of PMC IB2S's in the coming months.. but reserving spondoolies for some more funktion one goodness
Pyrotechnics... its not rocket science, well.... actually it is !! :o)