Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

--= SHOW OFF YOUR LX RIG!!!!=--

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 5:45pm
Nice James. Incidentally, how did those big-ass FK1 hangs sound at Brixton? Suppose they couldn't be heard over the lampy coughing and hacking....
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 8:59pm
Sounded great for sub focus, fantastic for the reggae showcase and perfect for chris liebing. I still have some 30m lengths of really good quality cat 5 if you need them cough
eltron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eltron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by norty303 norty303 wrote:

Short test of my new Showtec Indigo 4600 that arrived today.
MSD250/2 type output, 3A current draw for all of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M1uYuRo-a4

Now that it's been over a year, how would you rate these fixtures? Are you still running these and/or did you have any problems with them?
I remember reading on blue-room that there were problems with the light engine in the 4500's.

Sorry for the Offtopic!
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 1:02pm
Quote Now that it's been over a year, how would you rate these fixtures? Are you still running these and/or did you have any problems with them?
I remember reading on blue-room that there were problems with the light engine in the 4500's.

Still running them, still happy with them, no issues to date.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 1:17pm
Seeing as I'm posting in the thread, here are a couple of shots from Noisily Festival earlier in July.

A total of 26W of RGB laser heads on the stage.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic