Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

STAY AWAY FROM en.toutlehautparleur.fr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STAY AWAY FROM en.toutlehautparleur.fr
    Posted: 20 October 2016 at 12:19pm
Hello all fellow builders!
A warning about a cheap supplier of several brands like rcf, 18sound, b&c etc.
I spent 10.000 euros there and they piss all over me:-(

Wanted Dayton Dats V2 from toutlehautparleur.fr where it was listed as "available for purchase" -green stock status.

However he took my money and said delivery was a month

He refused to cancel it as he claimed it was ordered especially for me. When I asked how it could take so long he said they where collecting orders before importing them, so it was NOT especially ordered for me.

When I asked him why he blocked my e-mail! Stay away from them!!!
I filed a complain to consumer europe, this service is = fraud.

So I had to buy ANOTHER ONE from Nederlands as delivery is urguent:-(
I buy this to have it sent to a turborig seller, then he will do a video of him checking the impedance curve before I pay:-)

www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 12:32pm
Sorry you spent how much on one driver?

Edit nm, DATS system != driver. But still how much?

Aren't those systems more or less available anywhere? If he's blocked your email I'd cancel the transaction at the bank level. Indicating stock but not having any seems like a valid reason to me.

Edited by odc04r - 20 October 2016 at 12:33pm
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 12:45pm
Thanks, I will see if I can do this:-) -I'm afraid not:-(

I spent no money on drivers this time, I just ordered a DATS V2
Through times I bought drivers & more for more than 10.000 euros in his shop, so why does he start treating me like this??? -What a jerk:-(
Meat View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 2:18pm
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It sounds like everyone loses in this situation as you're obviously a good customer.
Don't test the champignon sound
patryk1305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patryk1305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 3:25pm
Just out of interest, how much did they charge you for a DATS V2?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. EURO185 seems like a lot! 

EDIT2: What's going on with special characters? LOL

Edited by patryk1305 - 20 October 2016 at 3:29pm
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 7:15pm
It surely wasn't the cheapest supplier, but it seemed like the fastest option, but showed up to be the slowest:-)
Now soundimports.nl has shipped one for me right away:-) +1
patryk1305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patryk1305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by tv00 tv00 wrote:

It surely wasn't the cheapest supplier, but it seemed like the fastest option, but showed up to be the slowest:-)
Now soundimports.nl has shipped one for me right away:-) +1

How much do they charge for delivery as I am looking to get one too Embarrassed
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2016 at 10:27pm
I got a good price ask them or buy from them through amazon.co.uk

Yikes, isn't it possible to edit topic title?
Would love to remove the big letters, the words in here speaks better.
rm31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rm31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2017 at 6:55am
I used to live down the road (well 3 hours down the motorway) from them and wanted to buy some speaker wadding. Stopped short when they wanted 120€ for delivery and got it from a uk supplier for 1/2 the price. Total jokers
Martin Audio F2
RCF MB15N301
Martin Audio FSX
BMS 18N862
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 5:37pm
Unfortunately 'green stock status' is a game that a lot of dealers play. I dont know about these guys, but I have seen this countless times on numerous websites where people show something in stock, but they dont have it, as they are relying on it being available with a short lead time, or are just fishing for orders.

As things stand (as far as Im aware) there is no clear law to govern websites and how they show stock levels, you could interpret some of the anti-rogue laws to almost cover this, but at most it's incorrect advertising, and if youre lucky the french equivalent of the advertising standards agency might do something about it sometime in the next 5 years.

just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Andy Kos Andy Kos wrote:

Unfortunately 'green stock status' is a game that a lot of dealers play. I dont know about these guys, but I have seen this countless times on numerous websites where people show something in stock, but they dont have it, as they are relying on it being available with a short lead time, or are just fishing for orders.

As things stand (as far as Im aware) there is no clear law to govern websites and how they show stock levels, you could interpret some of the anti-rogue laws to almost cover this, but at most it's incorrect advertising, and if youre lucky the french equivalent of the advertising standards agency might do something about it sometime in the next 5 years.

Had this with Misco when sourcing IT stuff. Never again
It's everything, not everythink!
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 6:06pm
The thing about the internet, is there isnt really anyone 'policing' it effectively, that's why we have fake news that people believe, fake tips on how to charge your iphone in a microwave in 30 seconds, and fake stock levels.

You cant really lie in a physical shop, it's either there or it isnt. Online its very easy to paint a picture of something your arent. 

A large percentage of ebay shops selling stuff in this industry are bedroom businesses and hold zero stock. They are just a sales agent getting stuff drop shipped from a selection of suppliers. Why? Because its quite easy, blag your way into a couple of accounts, and if you got free time on your hands, start listing products.

It's happening on facebook too, people advertising anything and everything, fishing for orders, but without any physical stock to their name,

just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>