Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Other plans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THAM 12 - a compact 12" TH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 2:58pm
the lab 12.... my reply speed was so sloow it jumped a few posts and looked random lol.

he said the lab12 was a no go and utter s##t.

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2016 at 3:44pm
Yes probably that's true, it's not muich of a horn driver actually in the usual way, try a sim:-)
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
JOEDL1509 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOEDL1509 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 12:12pm
good day all,

Please can someone help me with a cutting list for the THAM12

In 2013 I built a pair of THAM12's & loaded it with the Faital Pro 12HP1010 & fed them with an iNuke6000. They are used for mobile disco application...were intended for smaller functions but they have been performing so well I actually have used them for bigger gigs as well. I honestly have shocked many a sound junkies with the compactness and sound output with these small little buggers.

I now bought another pair of 12HP1010's so for bigger gigs I will use all 4 THAM's. However I seem to have lost my original cutting list.

I am only able to get 18mm ply, so please can someone help me with a cutting list for the THAM12's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic