Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The weather is good outside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urenkeltrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The weather is good outside
    Posted: 06 April 2016 at 1:26pm
and i spent about 100 bucks to see that the HD15 horn with the PD154 is impossible to build without making major modifications. so i cant see why noone is telling A SHI ! is this forum about making fun of serious diys-people ? whats the matter ? cant see no reason why this BULLSHIT is taking place, i have better things to do than sitting weeks and grabbing piece by piece to complete this lousy picture of HD15, dont dare call it a PLAN with its missing angles and sizes !!
and after all that work i had to figure that this project is impossible to build, the driver CANT be fitted in, no matter what. shame on those POS that didnt warn the people or remove that fucked up skizé ! tous le monde fück jü al !! big thanks to you MFs !!
RUS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 1:42pm
Yer the weather's not bad :)
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 5:31pm
Its all a conspiracy.
pdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 6:24pm
Nice and sunny in Dorset :)
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by boots-hifi boots-hifi wrote:

Its all a conspiracy.

Shhh!  LOL
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 9:39pm
have you looked at the other plans... they have the missing angles on, I would post them but ive lost em.....
https://www.elements-audio.com
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 11:02pm
You should ask for a refund
https://www.instagram.com/batteryacidsoundsystem/
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 11:05pm
defo if you only got the one sheet, is it double bubble for the second sheet...
https://www.elements-audio.com
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 12:50am
ok i've never built a hd15... but plenty of people seem to have built them no bother from the plan, and put pd154 into them?
GAZ. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAZ. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 12:59am
Seems I have achieved the impossible then. My HD 15's are just fine.
100% Earth Moving Bass
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 10:15am
Originally posted by cravings cravings wrote:

ok i've never built a hd15... but plenty of people seem to have built them no bother from the plan, and put pd154 into them?

There must be thousands around the world loaded with that exact driver. Someone isn't very good at reading plans and building cabs.
Shortrope View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortrope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 10:28am
Anger issues.
My Tinnitus is coming along nicely!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>