Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

There's a new kid in town: Vision Acoustics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich_gale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 3:24am
i like the look of the products.  personally id remove the lnks to the website till its complete.  otherwise you'll fine armchair/laptop experts picking holes in everything you do!  these c.u.n.t.s will pick holes till you just want to quit.  ill be getting my ade 2011 ticket after being out the game for 4 yrs so will probably hear your rigs next october;.

good luck wit the project.  i look forward to having the finds to put some of my ideas into production in the future.

Edited by rich_gale - 19 November 2010 at 3:25am
REFLEX ALL THE WAY.... (however, im playing with horns again...) That ok Mister Valiant? :)
lgosdset View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lgosdset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 3:53am
Whilst aesthetically it does not appeal to me, I do think that the club stack system would look at home in many new trendy clubs, I should imagine this would be your main market for this type of thing.

also I would like more in depth information on the products, preferably data sheets in PDF form with response graphs recommended amplifiers and controlers and component information.

I do not like the look of the floor monitors, they look unstable.

do you have full touring versions of your enclosures with wheelboards handles and so on?

I would put a lot more info on your website before you start showing it to people.
Tedski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tedski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:08am
Looking funky..

Sterkte met je nieuwe rig! Smile

Edited by Tedski - 19 November 2010 at 2:25pm
cyte View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:10pm
speakers with lights in woooo Ermm
killawatts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killawatts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:15pm
Looking good.....can't believe how quickly people on here jump to negative conclusions over someones (evident) hardwork, its almost hostile in some instances.......keep up the good work and ignore the dickheads.....Clap
SHORTSTACK HiFi
AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 6:46pm
I agree killawatts.

Well done, I applaud you for designing, manufacturing and taking a whole product line to market. Not many can say they have done the same.

Edit/ I would like to add I do think there is a market for these products. Clubs can be very pretentious and even more fastidious when it comes to decor. Void have the same approach with their install products and why do you think Funktion one do so well, because they look nice.

Edited by amss - 19 November 2010 at 6:50pm
Louder than loud View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louder than loud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 7:39pm
love it - and very cool looking - bet your be seeing alot of this kit around London next year 
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 9:42pm
yeah nice job. the column stacks look cool.
mykey- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:29am
I like it

seems there are a few designers around our age being noticed, and all the OAP's designers far too busy looking in the windows of Dunn & Co.
discosucks View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discosucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 3:35am
breast of duck with this this, it looks the part,
stephenk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 10:11am
The column system looks interesting. The world needs more dance stack style systems!

Sibulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sibulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:07pm
lol @ ginge, you twunt!

The column looks like exactly the sort of system a lot of trendy'esq london clubs would love. Best of luck with it. I would imagine something with hyper-designed aesthetics like that will not match up to more conventional looking kit in terms of raw spl etc, but that's not the point.

gotta say it again, ginge; you twunt!
http://soundcloud.com/judas-beast
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>