Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tsm4 turbosound 18"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kunak23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tsm4 turbosound 18"
    Posted: 19 April 2017 at 6:46am
Hello, i need 18" a replacement for a tirbosound Tsm4 . I know much has been said about this issue but i just dont know where to find or which replacement in 300 watt could find.
Can anyone suggest any sollution?
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 5:04pm
Is t an early TMS4 with Fane drivers or the later model with PD inside as I have some TMS4 drivers buried in storage at present.
sgarfa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgarfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 8:52am
I enter into the discussion ... in the unlucky case you burn a woofer, I thought about changing all the woofer of my tms4, so as to not  alter the design's of the spaker, i  should use a very fast woofer with a light mms (ca.155gr) , nowdays aren't a lot of 18" 3 iches woofers...but
Someone knows  or, I've tried other wooerfs?

for me this is a good rcf l18s801

kunak23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kunak23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 11:10am
Hello, i got some suggestions like pd184 or pd184c1, but this one is 700w speaker...
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 2:10pm
watts are not important really when choosing a replacement. find the T/S parameters of the pd182, and look to see what's as close as you can get to that.

also, i don't know the tms4, but in the TSE 18" sections, there's very little space for the driver, so be careful of that too.
sgarfa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgarfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 3:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply